[Airship-discuss] Upstream Code for Airship

Hemanth N mail2hemanth.n at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 04:55:17 UTC 2018

Hi Deepak

Process to upstream code for Airship is similar to any other OpenStack projects.

Create a storyboard in airship-specs project
https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/project/1047

Submit a blueprint/spec in airship-specs project and get it reviewed
https://github.com/openstack/airship-specs
There is a sample template spec in the above project on How to write spec.

Once the specification is approved, you can go ahead with submitting the code.

There is some work going on now on redfish. Couple of blueprints are
proposed and review is going on.
https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/project/1047
https://review.openstack.org/#/q/topic:redfish+(owner:%22Hemanth+Nakkina+%253Cmail2hemanth.n%2540gmail.com%253E%22)

Please check the above links and create new StoryBoard, specs if you
have more functionality to add.
Feel free to review already submitted ones and provide your comments
if it deviates from the design you have.

Lets discuss on IRC #airshipit.

Best Regards,
Hemanth