[Airship-discuss] Airship Weekly Meeting Summary 2018-08-28

Mark Burnett mark.m.burnett at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 16:02:09 UTC 2018

Hi all,

Tuesday's meeting was a quick one.

* We discussed candidate times for rescheduling the meeting to avoid
conflicting with the Edge Computing group.  Please, participate in this
doodle to help decide: https://doodle.com/poll/4dn5nckrdz6p6sbe.  We'll
close this out at the next weekly meeting.
* The new community design calls are starting this week, Thursday at 1800
UTC on Blue Jeans: https://bluejeans.com/421706689
* We briefly discussed the PTG Agenda.  We will have to solidify our plans
next week, so please attend if you can.  Also, feel free to contribute to
the etherpad: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/AirshipPTG4
* We welcomed two new cores:  Sean Eagan and Matt McEuen
* Finally, we will be starting periodic development updates on the mailind
list.  Look for the first one in the next few days.

Here are the meeting links:

* Minutes:
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/airship/2018/airship.2018-08-28-14.00.html
* Minutes (text):