[Airship-discuss] Airship Weekly Meeting Summary 2018-08-28
mark.m.burnett at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 16:02:09 UTC 2018
Tuesday's meeting was a quick one.
* We discussed candidate times for rescheduling the meeting to avoid
conflicting with the Edge Computing group. Please, participate in this
doodle to help decide: https://doodle.com/poll/4dn5nckrdz6p6sbe. We'll
close this out at the next weekly meeting.
* The new community design calls are starting this week, Thursday at 1800
UTC on Blue Jeans: https://bluejeans.com/421706689
* We briefly discussed the PTG Agenda. We will have to solidify our plans
next week, so please attend if you can. Also, feel free to contribute to
the etherpad: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/AirshipPTG4
* We welcomed two new cores: Sean Eagan and Matt McEuen
* Finally, we will be starting periodic development updates on the mailind
list. Look for the first one in the next few days.
Here are the meeting links:
* Minutes (text):
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Airship-discuss