[Airship-discuss] Airship Website Refresh

Evgeny L eli at mirantis.com
Wed Dec 19 20:59:06 UTC 2018

Hi James,

This looks awesome!

Just some thoughts: it may be useful to have "Try it!" somewhere alongside
"VIEW THE CODE" on the main page which would lead to "Airship in a bottle"
docs, so newcomers can quickly find how to get it running.

On a blog page there is "CONNECT" section which seems to have some broken
links: https://airship-website-dev.netlify.com/blog/

Thanks you!