[Airship-discuss] Redeploy node using armada failed

Mark Burnett mark.m.burnett at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 18:49:23 UTC 2018

Hi James,

You should be able to remove a node via
/user/local/bin/promenade-teardown.  That script is used in the resiliency
test that is run via tools/gate.sh in the promenade repo.

You can find the template for that script here:
https://github.com/openstack/airship-promenade/blob/9e0ab1871aad273787cb40f0a591a680633f4ae7/promenade/templates/roles/common/usr/local/bin/promenade-teardown

Best,
Mark