[Airship-discuss] Trying out Airship

Roman Gorshunov paye600 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 13:36:58 UTC 2018

Hello Prabhjot,

Apologize for the inconvenience. There is a network maintenance going
on, and that is the reason artifacts-aic.atlantafoundry.com is
currently inaccessible. Engineers are working to get everything
running soon, and in addition to that we are working on moving our
docker images to publicly accessible repositories.
Thank you very much for trying Airship!
I will let you know once artifacts-aic.atlantafoundry.com is up again,
so that you could re-try deployment.

Best regards,
--
Roman Gorshunov