[Airship-discuss] [airship-in-a-bottle] DNS configurable?

Frank Zdarsky fzdarsky at redhat.com
Thu Jun 21 16:52:47 UTC 2018

Hi all,

I'm trying to deploy Airship-in-a-Bottle in a VM on libvirt/KVM.

During the "generate genesis" step, the script overwrites /etc/resolve.conf
to use the Google DNS servers (8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4), but those servers are
blocked by our firewall, so FQDNs don't resolve and the script fails.

Is there a way to configure the DNS server used or to simply keep the DNS
server configured via DHCP?

BTW, where are issues/RFEs filed against Airship? In Launchpad?

Thanks,

Frank