[Airship-discuss] [airship-in-a-bottle] DNS configurable?

Frank Zdarsky fzdarsky at redhat.com
Thu Jun 21 17:27:05 UTC 2018

Hi Roman,

Thanks a lot for the very fast response! And sorry for having been lazy: I
should have investigated this a bit more myself.

It's possible to configure the DNS server by editing
    data.dns.upstream_servers
and
    data.dns.upstream_servers_joined
in
deploy/airship-in-a-bottle/deployment_files/site/demo/networks/common-addresses.yaml

Maybe something worth documenting?

Best regards,

Frank

--
Frank Zdarsky | NFV&SDN Technology Strategy, Office of the CTO | Red Hat
e: fzdarsky at redhat.com | irc: fzdarsky at freenode | m: +49 175 82 11 64 4