[Airship-discuss] Status of writing Specification for a Switch Fabric Controller

Jaesuk Ahn bluejay.ahn at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 05:49:16 UTC 2018

Hi Airship developers,

>From the design call happened on Oct 18th, SK Telecom presented a network
fabric automation, and there was an action item to write specification for
a switch fabric controller (Rodolfo).
- https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/Airship_OpenDesignDiscussions
You can find a meeting recording and presentation slides on the above link.

I know that everyone is very busy, especially at this time of year. I just
want to check the current status, and am politely asking to give even short
feedback on our presentation.
If airship community can give us a list of requirements or use case
scenarios, it would help us a lot to engage more proactively on this topic.

We are willing to work together to build "network fabric automation" under
airship project. :)

Thank you.

Jaesuk Ahn,
Software R&D Center, SK Telecom.