[Airship-discuss] [openstack-dev] Forum Topic Submission Period

Jimmy McArthur jimmy at openstack.org
Tue Sep 18 22:40:27 UTC 2018

Hey Matt,

Matt Riedemann wrote:

> Just a process question.

Good question.
> I submitted a presentation for the normal marketing blitz part of the
> summit which wasn't accepted (I'm still dealing with this emotionally,
> btw...)
If there's anything I can do...
> but when I look at the CFP link for Forum topics, my thing shows up
> there as "Received" so does that mean my non-Forum-at-all submission
> is now automatically a candidate for the Forum because that would not
> be my intended audience (only suits and big wigs please).
Forum Submissions would be considered separate and non-Forum submissions
will not be considered for the Forum. The submission process is based on
the track you submit to and, in the case of the Forum, we separate this
track out from the rest of the submission process.

If you think there is still something funky, send me a note via
speakersupport at openstack.org or jimmy at openstack.org and I'll work
through it with you.

Cheers,
Jimmy