[Airship-discuss] User docs?

Roman Gorshunov paye600 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 11:56:44 UTC 2018

Hello Cedric,

When Airship in a Bottle run is complete, one of the last messages says that
now you can ssh to the test VM, which is deployed on your newly installed
OpenStack. Something like this:
# ssh -i id_rsa cirros at 172.24.8.12
This would be tiny Cirros virtual machine.

There is OpenStack Horizon dashboard running. You can access it by exposing
service/horizon-in in Kubernetes, e.g.:
# kubectl -n openstack expose service/horizon-int --type=NodePort \
--name=horizon-dashboard -o json | jq '.spec.ports[0].nodePort'
31348

Now you can access OpenStack Horizon dashboard on http://ip-of-your-vm:31348/.
Use the following default credentials:
domain: default
user: admin
password: password

You can also run various OpenStack commands, using the wrapper available in
/root/deploy/airship-in-a-bottle/manifests/dev_single_node directory once the
installation completes, e.g.:
# ./run_openstack_cli.sh stack list

Best regards,
--