[Airship-discuss] WIP Airship 1.0 Release Notes

MCEUEN, MATT MM9745 at att.com
Wed Apr 3 19:19:09 UTC 2019

Airship team,

For our 1.0 Release Candidate ahead of the Berlin Summit, we prepped some pretty high-level Release Notes [1].

As we prepare for an Airship 1.0 release, Drew and I have assembled a set of additional release notes to tell the story of how far we've come in the past 6 months or so.  A draft can be found here [2].  This is based on a number of highlights we thought to include, plus skimming over hundreds of commit messages for additional big rocks.  That is to say, we probably missed some things that should be included!  Please take a look and add/edit anything that you believe is relevant feature-related information for the broad operator and developer community.

I plan to edit the result for uniformity and get the result into the wiki as part of our 1.0 release.

[1]: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Airship_Release_Candidate
[2]: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/airship-release-notes

Thanks,
Matt