[Airship-discuss] [airship-announce] Airship Working Committee Election Results

MCEUEN, MATT MM9745 at att.com
Tue Aug 13 20:43:51 UTC 2019

Team,

Voting for the Airship Working Committee has concluded, and detailed results can be found here [1].   The the following members of the Working Committee have been elected to a one-year term:
	- Drew Walters (AT&T)
	- Kaspars Skels (Ericsson)
	- Matt McEuen (AT&T)
	- Nishant Kumar (Ericsson)

These results are subject to the eligibility requirements and two-per-employer cap as outlined in the Airship Governance.

I'd like to sincerely thank all of the Airship community members who nominated to run for the WC.  They reflect a strong, diverse team with a lot of ideas and energy to improve Airship, as a project and as a community.  I encourage them to actively pursue these goals with support from the team, and to nominate for the WC in the future.

Thanks,
Matt

[1]: https://civs.cs.cornell.edu/cgi-bin/results.pl?id=E_2f5847e3165e9768