[Airship-discuss] [WC] Initial Working Committee meeting

MCEUEN, MATT MM9745 at att.com
Mon Aug 19 13:50:05 UTC 2019

The initial Airship Working Committee meeting will be today, 2pm-3pm USA Central Time (19:00-20:00 UTC).  Connectivity info can be found here[1].  The Airship community is welcome to join and listen in, and I plan to save time at the end for open floor discussion.

Apologies for the late notice, meant to send this out on Friday.  However, I do plan to record this for anyone who'd like to catch up.

Thanks,
Matt

[1]: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Airship/Airship-WC