[Airship-discuss] Fw: Cloud init script generator for airshipctl

Kanwar Saad kanwar.sbl at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 09:51:16 UTC 2019

Hi Dmitry,

Airship will be using kubernetes cluster-api and cloud-init generation will
be taken care by "Cluster api bootstrap provider kubeadm(CABPK)" and final
specifics of cloud-init(like network config) for bare metal hosts will be
provided by CAPI baremetal provider. So from the airship point of view
cloud init generation is not our task.

Br,
Kanwar