[Airship-discuss] PTG Attendance

Kendall Nelson kennelson11 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 24 03:47:07 UTC 2019

Hello Everyone!

This is the list of groups that are plannning on attending the PTG. Thank
you PTLs/Chairs/Leads that responded on time :)

I hesitate to say it's the 'final' list since I had a few groups respond
with a 'Maybe', but it's probably pretty close.

Please also note that the tentative activities at the PTG vary by group.
Some groups are planning on only doing onboarding for example.

Without further ado, here is the list!

Airship
Auto-Scaling SIG
Barbican
Blazar
CInder
Cyborg
Edge Computing Group
Fenix
First Contact SIG
Gitea
Glance
Heat
Horizon
I18n
Ironic
K8s SIG
Karbor
Kata Containers
Keystone
Loci
Manila
Meta SIG
Monasca
Neutron
Nova
Octavia
OpenStack Charms
OpenStack Infra / OpenDev
OpenStack TC
Openstack-helm
OpenStack Operators (Ops Docs SIG and Meetup group)
Oslo
Public Cloud SIG
Quality Assurance
Release Management
Scientific SIG
Self-healing SIG
Storlets
StoryBoard
Swift
Tacker
StarlingX

If your team is missing from the list, please let me know ASAP as we are
starting to put together a draft schedule.

-Kendall Nelson(diablo_rojo)