[Airship-discuss] [airship-discuss] GitHub Issues for Airship?

MCEUEN, MATT MM9745 at att.com
Tue Dec 3 18:00:29 UTC 2019

Airship community,

At the KubeCon meetup, the idea was brought up to potentially switch forward-looking scope (and bug) tracking from Jira to GitHub Issues.  Specifically, we would use Issues on our projects in the readonly GitHub mirror of OpenDev Gerrit.  I've captured additional details, along with pros, cons, and background, in an etherpad:  https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/airship-github-issues

Please give this some thought, and add additional benefits, concerns, or ideas to the etherpad.  In any case, we wouldn't need to rush this switch.  I think this would be a great topic to bring up in the weekly Airship Flight Plan meeting as well.

Thanks,
Matt