[Airship-discuss] AIAB behind a proxy

Roman Gorshunov paye600 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 15:13:10 UTC 2019

Jim,
This one https://github.com/openstack/airship-in-a-bottle/tree/master/manifests/dev_single_node
is not set up for proxy at the moment, however there is a patch which
possibly solves it: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/615387/ (it has
it's own issues, though).
This one https://github.com/openstack/airship-in-a-bottle/tree/master/manifests/dev_single_node
is set up for proxy, I'm running a test on it now. Note the README
file and instructions in it.
This one https://github.com/openstack/airship-in-a-bottle/tree/master/tools/multi_nodes_gate
is set up for running behind the proxy (I did not try it yet). There
is also README with some info.

-- Roman Gorshunov