[Airship-discuss] Divingbell overrides functionality regression - Assistance needed

Roman Gorshunov paye600 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 16:49:45 UTC 2019

Hello Craig, team,

With some help from Scott I've found exact commit in dependency of helm - mergo,
which breaks functionality:
https://github.com/imdario/mergo/commit/df0700a1e899196d8020767981b82623c8738932
If line 52 (new one) returns `false`, then everything seems to work again.

Would appreciate any help. Thank you.

Details I have collected are in this Story:
https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/story/2005095#comment-117207,
including some help on how to reproduce the issue and test different
versions.

Best regards,
-- Roman Gorshunov