[Airship-discuss] Airship-In-A-Bottle_Dev-Single-Node_No-Proxy-Environment_Mass-Ingress_Error

Loic Le Gal l.legal.astellia at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 09:16:41 UTC 2019

Thanks Matt for the feedback,

I'd like to help as I can but as I'm noob to Airship it won't be easy at
the beginning.
My aim (as many of firstcomers) is to try to get a functionning Airship
demo with k8s & Openstack setup + a little VM on top (clearwater later
:-)); all this installed on a big VM : That's AiaB!
Regarding Airskiff, I've already tryied it but as it is not AIO and require
setting-up and plugging all layers together, it might not be the easiest
staring point IMHO.
BTW, i'm close to have a Heat template to automate the building of such a
AiaB VM (and with proxy management), this will ease future tests while
waiting the Treasuremap's story you mentionned.

Have you got a commit ID that is secured (like a stable one)? even if we
don't have latest features/fixes.

BR,

Loïc