[Airship-discuss] Airship-In-A-Bottle_Dev-Single-Node_No-Proxy-Environment_Mass-Ingress_Error

Roman Gorshunov paye600 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 15:28:25 UTC 2019

Hello team,
I'm working on getting maas-ingress working again. This patch set [0]
I believe solves this specific problem when applied onto a current
master [1]. Try to apply it from inside of cloned airship-in-a-bottle
repository by running commands under Download -> Checkout menu in the
right corner [2]. For me it passes trough maas initialization and helm
tests.

[0] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/629950/
[1] 539f777c637ffd1927659469072ec6235188b247
[2] git fetch https://git.openstack.org/openstack/airship-in-a-bottle
refs/changes/50/629950/3 && git checkout FETCH_HEAD

-- Roman Gorshunov