[Airship-discuss] Airship Design Meeting Schedule Voting

Jaesuk Ahn bluejay.ahn at gmail.com
Wed May 8 02:13:24 UTC 2019

Hi,

Just to be clear on meeting time, I suggest meeting time should be based on
UTC, not on any local time, to avoid regional specific summer time
confusion.
Having said that, meeting schedule proposal would be
- Thursday 15:00 UTC ( 11:00 AM EST/ 10:00 AM CST / 8:00 AM PST/ 12:00 AM
UTC +9 (Asia)/ 3-4 PM UTC+1/2 (Europe))
- Tuesday 13:00 UTC (9:00 AM EST/ 8:00 AM CST / 6:00 AM PST/ 10:00 PM UTC
+9 (Asia)/  1-2 PM UTC+1/2 (Europe)

Q1. Is this "2 calls per week" a final decision?
Q2. If we do twice a week, it seems like Thursday meeting is the main one,
especially from the number of "+1"s. Do we have any idea on how we can
synchronize two meetings, how we want to run these two meetings?

Anyway, I voted for the calls length.

Regards,

Jaesuk Ahn

--