[Airship-discuss] Spyglass/Pegleg core reviewer nominations

ANDERSON, CRAIG ca846m at att.com
Tue May 14 16:56:58 UTC 2019

+1

-----Original Message-----
From: Aaron Sheffield [mailto:ajs at sheffieldfamily.net]
Sent: Tuesday, May 14, 2019 6:12 AM
To: airship-discuss at lists.airshipit.org
Subject: Re: [Airship-discuss] Spyglass/Pegleg core reviewer nominations

+1

On 5/13/19, 11:44, "MCEUEN, MATT" <MM9745 at att.com> wrote:

    Airship team,

    In line with our discussion at the PTG, I would like to nominate two project-specific core reviewers:

    Alex Hughes (alexanderhughes): Spyglass, Pegleg projects
    Ian Pittwood (ian-pittwood): Spyglass project

    As discussed, this will seed the core teams for these relatively young projects with folks who are actively focused on implementing them.  Existing Airship core reviewers remain grandfathered in, but are encouraged to bow out of coreship if they deem it appropriate.

    Following OpenStack norms, current Airship core reviewers have 7 days (till EOD 5/20) to respond to this email with a +1 or -1 vote.  Please consider this my +1.  A simple +1/-1 will be interpreted as being for both of the folks/repos above; if you have more specific votes please specify in your response.

    Thanks,
    Matt McEuen