[Airship-discuss] Adding collectd for airship monitoring

Evgeny L eli at mirantis.com
Wed May 22 14:28:41 UTC 2019

Hi, for getting host metrics we currently use prometheus' node-exporter
[1], do you have some specific use-cases in mind that require to use
collectd instead?
There are a couple of places where this can be discussed, we have a Airship
weekly meeting on IRC [2], and there are OpenDesign calls on webex [3]
twice a week.

Thanks,

[1] https://github.com/prometheus/node_exporter
[2] http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/#Airship_Team_Meeting