[Airship-discuss] Ubuntu release

MCEUEN, MATT MM9745 at att.com
Tue Oct 15 22:08:57 UTC 2019

Hi Robson,

Migrating Airship from Ubuntu 16.04 to 18.04 at the host level is actually a work-in-progress, and we hope to have that represented as the default in treasuremap in the near future.  Ahmad, MattC, is there anything Robson would need to be aware of if he wanted to run with bionic ahead of treasuremap being updated?

Please see:
https://review.opendev.org/#/c/685802/
https://review.opendev.org/#/c/684138/

Thanks,