[Airship-discuss] Travel Planning

VAN WYK, RYAN L rv6848 at att.com
Wed Oct 16 19:08:35 UTC 2019

All, one discussion point on the TC meeting today was when and where to make a splash publicly re Airship 2.0 reaching its BETA milestone.

Given this is targeted by the end of Feb/Early March, we are planning on trying to have talks and potentially a keynote @ KubeCon March 31 - April 2 in Amsterdam. We would then follow this with a lot of focus on the delivery on Airship 2.0 (May) in the June OSF event that is planned in North America.

Please keep this in mind for any travel planning in 2020.

Thanks,

Ryan van Wyk
Airship TC Member