[Airship-discuss] Airship Working Session at KubeCon

Jan-Erik Mångs kire at kth.se
Wed Oct 16 21:52:15 UTC 2019

Matt, you did a Doodle on KubeCon, right? Did you get any response?

I think Monday is difficult as there are tons of other events that day (I’m planning to attend the Network Service Mesh event NSMcon myself).

Friday Nov 22, or Sunday Nov 17 would be better, or just some evening.

Best regards
Jan-Erik