[Airship-discuss] Airship/OSF personnel changes

Chris Hoge chris at openstack.org
Thu Sep 5 00:52:37 UTC 2019

Hi everyone,

As mentioned at the previous Airship/OSF sync, I’ll be leaving the Foundation on September 12. Going forward, Claire Massey <claire at openstack.org> will be the primary contact for the OSF. Claire will be on travel during the next TC meeting, so I’ll be in attendance for my last day as the Foundation representative.

I’ve really enjoyed working with the Airship team over the last year. The growth of the project has been incredible, and I think that you’re going to continue to do amazing things. Thank you to everyone.

Sincerely,
Chris