[Airship-discuss] Airship/OSF personnel changes

Claire Massey claire at openstack.org
Thu Sep 5 23:37:37 UTC 2019

Chris - - Thank you for all of your amazing work on the project and dedicated support of the Airship team since the beginning when the project was established in May 2018. It’s been incredible to watch Airship grow and take flight! You will be sorely missed here but we wish you nothing but the best in your next adventure.

Hello Airship team!

I’m looking forward to diving in and working closely with you all. Allison and other members of our OSF team will also continue to engage and support the project ongoing. It’s going to be a busy and exciting season for Airship with the upcoming OSF project confirmation review, the Shanghai OpenInfra Summit and a presence in the OSF booth at KubeCon San Diego. I also see there are many other activities that you already have in flight including a newsletter, the blog, and of course all of the work going into the upcoming Airship2 release!

As Chris mentioned, I will be traveling all of next week so unable to join the calls. However, I look forward to catching up with you on the calls later this month. As Chris departs I will be sending out new meeting invites to the mailing list with new Zoom dial-in links and phone numbers for both the standing weekly dev calls and the twice-monthly TC calls. The new Zoom info will be used for future calls, starting the week of September 16 onward. Please be on the lookout for those meeting invites shortly.

If you have any questions don’t hesitate to reach out!

Thanks,
Claire