[Airship-discuss] IPAM for Airship

PACHECO, RODOLFO J rp2723 at att.com
Fri Sep 20 15:40:04 UTC 2019

Dmitry

In Airship 1.0 we had such a document . I expect for 2.0 we need an equivalent CR for this type of information
Is what we have been calling Catalog or DB like Document’s

Here is an example from treasuremap

https://opendev.org/airship/treasuremap/src/branch/master/site/seaworthy/networks/common-addresses.yaml

I think that is what you are thinking about.

Regards

Rodolfo Pacheco

Home/Office 732 5337671