[Airship-discuss] [airship-at-kubecon-EU] March 30-April 3

prakash RAMCHANDRAN pramchan at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 19 01:03:49 UTC 2020

Hi all,
Can we plan for a  day F2F meeting on Monday 30th at EU Kubecon. If we have to move and or augment please review and suggest changes.
Here is the etherpad to update. Can discuss details this week any of SIG meetings or reply by mail.
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/airship-kubecon-amsterdam

If I missed any details of earlier discussions feel free to include all topics.
Please add your names, topics, Demos and preferenced to plan details in advance.
ThanksPrakash
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android