[Airship-discuss] OSF Community Meeting - June 25 & 26

Allison Price allison at openstack.org
Mon Jun 8 19:12:06 UTC 2020

Hi everyone,

On June 25 (1300 UTC) and June 26 (0200 UTC) , we will be holding the quarterly OSF community [1] that will cover project updates from all OSF-supported projects and events.

The Airship community is encouraged to prepare a slide and present a 3-5 minute update on the project and community’s progress. The update should cover updates that have occurred since the last community meeting on April 2. If you would like to volunteer to present the Airship update for one meeting (or both!) please sign up here [1]. We are aiming to finalize the content by Friday, June 19.

We are also looking for a volunteer to provide a recap on last week’s PTG if one of the moderators is available and interested.

If you missed the Q1 community meeting, you can see how the upcoming meeting will be structured in this recording [2] and this slide deck [3].

Thanks!
Allison

[1] https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/OSF_Community_Meeting_Q2 <https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/OSF_Community_Meeting_Q2>
[2] https://zoom.us/rec/share/7vVXdIvopzxIYbPztF7SVpAKXYnbX6a82iMaqfZfmEl1b0Fqb6j3Zh47qPSV_ar2 <https://zoom.us/rec/share/7vVXdIvopzxIYbPztF7SVpAKXYnbX6a82iMaqfZfmEl1b0Fqb6j3Zh47qPSV_ar2>
[3] https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1l05skj_BCfF8fgYWu4n0b1rQmbNhHp8sMeYcb-v-rdA/edit#slide=id.g82b6d187d5_0_525 <https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1l05skj_BCfF8fgYWu4n0b1rQmbNhHp8sMeYcb-v-rdA/edit#slide=id.g82b6d187d5_0_525>