[Airship-discuss] Airship - StarlingX alignment discussion

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 19:30:27 UTC 2020

Hi,

We had a joint session between the Airship and StarlingX project at the PTG[1] last week where we agreed to setup a call to talk more about alignment and working on materials that describe the two projects’ missions and relationship.

For those who are interested to join, we will have the call tomorrow (June 19) at 9am Pacific / 1600 UTC. You can find the call details below.

Thanks,
Ildikó

[1] https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/stx-virtual-PTG-June

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/97881188335

Meeting ID: 978 8118 8335
One tap mobile
+16699006833,,97881188335# US (San Jose)
+12532158782,,97881188335# US (Tacoma)

Dial by your location
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)