[Airship-discuss] Airship 2020-2021 Technical Committee Results

MCEUEN, MATT MM9745 at att.com
Mon Jun 22 17:15:55 UTC 2020

Airship community,

Please join me in welcoming the new Airship Technical Committee members for the 2020-2021 term!  Their twelve-month term will begin on 7/1.   A special welcome to new committee members Alex B. and JT, in addition to returning members Alex H., Alexey, and Jan-Erik.  No formal voting is needed this time around, as the number of nominees matched the number of seats.

Alex Bailey
Alexander Hughes
Alexey Odinokov
Jan-Erik Mangs
John (JT) Williams

I'd also like to thank Andrew Leasck and James Gu, who opted not to re-nominate for this term.  Their TC leadership over the last year is truly appreciated, and the Working Committee looks forward to continuing to collaborate with them in other capacities to make Airship successful.

More information on the next TC can be found here: https://docs.airshipit.org/election/results/2020/tc.html

Thanks,
Matt McEuen, on behalf of the Working Committee