[Airship-discuss] Airship User Survey

Ashlee Ferguson ashlee at openstack.org
Mon Mar 23 21:16:04 UTC 2020

Hi everyone,

Today on the Working Committee call, we discussed the creation of an Airship user survey. This survey is for people running Airship as well as those evaluating it. A user survey will help the community gain insight into specific Airship use cases and gather feedback to help improve and develop the project going forward.

There are some basic questions we will include as a starting point, but we would also like community input around what other valuable information you all are interested in gathering.

To begin the brainstorming process, I’ve attached A PDF of the Kata Containers survey questions as an example. Please drop any ideas for the Airship user survey in this etherpad: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/AirshipUserSurvey_Brainstorm <https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/AirshipUserSurvey_Brainstorm>

Let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks,
Ashlee

Ashlee Ferguson