[Airship-discuss] Suspected high vulnarability

Gorshunov, Roman roman.gorshunov at att.com
Thu Mar 26 09:05:19 UTC 2020

Hello Sachin,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please, follow Airship Security Vulnerability Management process [0].
In short, vulnerabilities should be disclosed to the mailto:airship-security%40lists.airshipit.org mailing list.
I’m not aware of any existing bug bounty or rewards program which covers Airship at the moment.

[0] https://airship-docs.readthedocs.io/en/latest/security/vulnerabilities.html

Roman Gorshunov
Principal, Systems Engineering

AT&T Technology Development, Network and Shared Services
Lakeside Park 01, Tomasikova 64, Bratislava, Slovakia 831 04
+421 2 322 17290 | mailto:Roman.Gorshunov at att.com

Keep your eyes on the road, not on your phone.
Take the pledge…http://www.itcanwait.com/