[Airship-discuss] Fwd: [all] Virtualized PTG Brainstorming Community Meetings

Kendall Nelson kennelson11 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 22:42:37 UTC 2020

Hello Everyone!

So! After Marks initial email[1] that announced we would be virtualizing
the PTG and collected volunteers[2] to help brainstorm the best way to hold
the PTG virtually, we polled the volunteers for the best times to meet. In
trying to be the most inclusive we have settled on three meetings to
brainstorm together as a community. They are as follows:

- April 2nd at 12:00 UTC
- April 6th at 17:00 UTC
- April 7th at 2:00 UTC

We will be using my zoom[3] and continue using the same etherpad [2] that
we collected volunteers in for all the notes from all three meetings.

All are welcome! And if you can attend more than one meeting, please do!
The more overlap we have the more cohesive discussions we will have.

Hope to see you all there!

-Kendall Nelson (diablo_rojo)

[1] http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/foundation/2020-March/002854.html
[2] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/Virtual_PTG_Planning