[Airship-discuss] Device mapping in ceph-osd chart

BOSE, ARIJIT ab7180 at att.com
Tue Nov 10 19:20:49 UTC 2020

Hello Dominik,

Can you please provide more information regarding the version of software been tried.

We can think of one alternative of node level overrides. Something similar to below:

data:
  values:
    conf:
      overrides:
        ceph_clcp-tenant-ceph-osd-sdd:
          hosts:
            - name: node1
              conf:
                storage:
                  osd:
                    - data:
                        type: block-logical
                        location: /dev/sdc
                      journal:
                        type: block-logical
                        location: /dev/sdb
            - name: node2
              conf:
                storage:
                  osd:
                    - data:
                        type: block-logical
                        location: /dev/sdd
                      journal:
                        type: block-logical
                        location: /dev/sde

This will help you to specify the host specific aliases.

Please let us know if this helps.

BR,
Arijit Bose