[Airship-discuss] [Diversity] Diversity & Inclusion WG Meeting 11/2 - Removing Divisive Language

Amy Marrich amy at demarco.com
Fri Oct 30 19:24:28 UTC 2020

The Diversity & Inclusion WG will continue working on the OSF's stance on
the removal of Divisive Language within the OSF projects. We will be
focusing on the creation of possible words to focus on as well as possible
replacements[0] as was requested during our Forum session[1].

The WG invites members of all OSF projects to participate in this effort
and to join us at our next meeting Monday, November 2nd, at 17:00 UTC which
will be held at https://meetpad.opendev.org/osf-diversity-and-inclusion.
<https://meetpad.opendev.org/osf-diversity-and-inclusion>

If you have any questions please let me and the team know here, on
#openstack-diversity on IRC, or you can email me directly.

Thanks,
Amy Marrich (spotz)

0 - https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/wallaby-ptg-diversity
1- https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/vSummit2020__DivisiveLanguage