[Airship-discuss] [Diversity] Community feedback on Divisive Language stance

Amy Marrich amy at demarco.com
Tue Sep 29 22:21:46 UTC 2020

Bob,

Thanks for the feedback and the link. At this time we're leaving the new
wording to the individual projects vs saying all OSF projects must use Y
instead of X. In part it's because projects have found that words have
different meanings in the context of where they're located within their
code, at least in the case of blacklist/whitelist. Ultimately we're hoping
to have a list of suggested replacements but realize what may work for one
project may not for another.

Thanks again!

Amy Marrich (spotz)