[Airship-discuss] 2021 Technical Committee Results

Matthew Mceuen mmceuen at microsoft.com
Mon Aug 23 14:19:23 UTC 2021

Airship community,

I'd like to thank those who nominated for the 2021-2022 Technical Committee term!  Your TC for the coming year is:

  *   Alex Bailey
  *   Alexey Odinokov
  *   Drew Walters
  *   Jan-Erik Mangs
  *   JT Williams
  *   Matt McEuen
  *   Ruslan Aliev

A special warm welcome to Ruslan, a long-time contributor to Airship who is joining the TC for the first time.

A big Thank You as well to our outgoing TC members who have chosen not to re-nominate; thanks for your efforts and I look forward to collaborating with you on Airship in other ways!

  *   James Gu
  *   Kostiantyn Kalynovski
  *   Sreejith Punnapuzha

No formal election is required, since the nominations did not exceed the available seats.

Speaking on behalf of the entire TC, we look forward to serving you and the Airship project this year.

Thanks,
Matt McEuen