[Airship-discuss] Technical Committee Vote - Combining Airship Working Committees

BAILEY, ALEXANDER ab805p at att.com
Fri May 14 19:23:08 UTC 2021

+1

Regards,
Alex Bailey

From: BAILEY, ALEXANDER <ab805p at att.com>
Sent: Friday, May 14, 2021 2:20 PM
To: BAILEY, ALEXANDER <ab805p at att.com>; alexander.hughes at pm.me; aodinokov at mirantis.com; j.t.williams at dell.com; Jan-Erik MÃ¥ngs <jan-erik.mangs at ericsson.com>
Cc: wc at airshipit.org; airship-discuss at lists.airshipit.org
Subject: Technical Committee Vote - Combining Airship Working Committees

Hello Airship Technical Committee,

As we'd discussed on our last meeting, let's take a formal vote on our proposal to combine the Airship Working and Technical Committees.

The proposal is as follows: The Airship Technical and Working committees shall be combined into a single committee with name TBD.  The size of the new committee shall initially be 9 members, with no single employer able to occupy more than 4 of those 9 slots.

We can have follow up discussions to determine whether 9 is the right number of committee members, or if that should be adjusted.  The outcome of our vote will help the current Airship Working Committee determine whether or not to go to a vote on combining the committees.  If our vote passes, and the Working Committee vote passes, the Working Committee will have the responsibility of updating the Airship community governance.

Please reply all to this thread to a +1 or a -1 by end of day Monday May 17th.

Alex Bailey
Scrum Master
Cloud Platforms Development