[Airship-announce] Airship 2.0 Blog Series #1 Published: Evolution towards 2.0

HU, BIN bh526r at att.com
Wed Jun 12 19:42:16 UTC 2019

Greetings, Airship community.

I am very excited to share with everyone here that our Airship 2.0 Blog Series #1: Evolution towards 2.0<https://www.airshipit.org/blog/airship-blog-series-1-evolution-towards-2.0.html> is published.

This blog post is the first in a series that will be published over the coming months. The intent of the blog series is to provide community with some insights into the evolutionary steps we are taking with Airship to take advantage of evolving open source projects that cover some of the context domains, as well as the technological realignment we are planning as we grow towards Airship 2.0. We will cover the existing design, how we will evolve that design, as well as the benefits we anticipate with each of those changes.

Enjoy reading.

Bin