[Airship-discuss] Airship Weekly Meeting Summary 2018-07-31

Mark Burnett mark.m.burnett at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 18:38:16 UTC 2018

Hi all,

Today's meeting was well attended!  Here are some highlights.

Meeting schedule:

There seems to be some interest from members of the Edge Computing
community in
participating in future meetings; however, their meeting is scheduled for
the
same time.  We discussed other possible times briefly, but I'd like to open
up
to the list for candidate times, then we can create a doodle to figure out
what
works best for everyone.  Proposed times:

  * Tuesdays 13:30-14:00 UTC
  * Tuesdays 14:00-15:00 UTC (current time)
  * Tuesdays 16:00-16:30 UTC

These all happen to be Tuesdays, but that's not a hard constraint for
anyone,
as far as I'm aware.

Core reviewer list management:

The question of how we manage members becoming inactive, and how we consider
new cores.  There was some discussion, and it's clear we will need to agree
on
a reasonable and documented approach for this.  We can continue the
discussion
on this list and in the next meeting.

PTG Agenda:

It's time to start considering topics for the PTG in September.  We have two
days scheduled.  Here is the etherpad so we can start building it out:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/AirshipPTG4

Next Meeting:  Tuesday August 7, at 14:00 UTC in #airshipit.  Agenda
etherpad:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/airship-meeting-2018-08-07

And finally, here are the links:

  * Etherpad: