[Airship-discuss] Airship Logo

James Cole james at openstack.org
Tue Jun 19 18:33:36 UTC 2018

Hi Airship Crew,

I’m James, a graphic designer with the OpenStack Foundation, and I’ve been working with the Airship leadership team to design a new logo.

The concept is pretty accessible, with an icon of a stylized airship silhouette flying across a capital “A” shape. It works well both stacked and horizontally and in single or multiple colors. The color palette incorporates the teal and sky tones from the current landing page.

I’ve attached a PDF showing the logo in a few different formats, as well as a couple of mockups to show you some practical applications. In case the attached document does not make it do you, you can view it on Dropbox here.  <https://www.dropbox.com/s/zqtnbho6t5j1wg1/Airship_Logo.pdf?dl=0>

We’d love to hear your thoughts on this design or if you have any other feedback you think might be important for the Airship brand.

Thank you!

James Cole
Graphic Designer
OpenStack Foundation