[Airship-discuss] [airship-in-a-bottle] DNS configurable?

Roman Gorshunov paye600 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 17:15:16 UTC 2018

Hello Frank,

Issues/RFEs should be filled in StoryBoard:
https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/project/1006 - this one is for
Airship-in-a-bottle.
Airship StoryBoard Group: https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/project_group/85

I will check the code in regards to DNS issue tomorrow. Should be
fairly easy to fix.

Best regards,
--
Roman Gorshunov