[Airship-discuss] Forum Topic Submission Period

Jimmy McArthur jimmy at openstack.org
Mon Sep 17 16:13:47 UTC 2018

Hello Everyone!

The Forum Topic Submission session started September 12 and will run
through September 26th.  Now is the time to wrangle the topics you
gathered during your Brainstorming Phase and start pushing forum topics
through. Don't rely only on a PTL to make the agenda... step on up and
place the items you consider important front and center.

As you may have noticed on the Forum Wiki
(https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Forum), we're reusing the normal CFP
tool this year. We did our best to remove Summit specific language, but
if you notice something, just know that you are submitting to the
Forum.  URL is here:

https://www.openstack.org/summit/berlin-2018/call-for-presentations

Looking forward to seeing everyone's submissions!

If you have questions or concerns about the process, please don't
hesitate to reach out.

Cheers,
Jimmy