[Airship-discuss] User docs?

Nick Chase nchase at mirantis.com
Thu Sep 27 08:03:20 UTC 2018

Thanks, Roman!  Basically at this point I just want to get an idea of how
Airship works. I had seen those docs, but while they give a great overview
of how the technology works, what I really need is a "Start here, and do
this" type of thing. :)

"Deploy OpenStack" is probably a good goal for this; from there I know what
I'm doing. :) . So how would I get from "OK, Airship is (seemingly)
running."  to "Great, here's Horizon"?

Thanks...

----  Nick