[Airship-discuss] [Aiab] Error building Gate multinode site : Quagga 3.3.2 image not found

Loic Le Gal l.legal.astellia at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 13:25:07 UTC 2019

minor typo & update:
We use a commit from the beginning of July
(2d7398fc21c3b2ccbaf5a67c7c96cbeeccc42afa) and not March.

Investigation shows that cumulusnetworks/quagga (V3.3.2 not updated since
2017) seems to be obsolete and its docker image has been removed from the
Docker Hub.
Quagga doesn't seems to be used by the Airship-in-a-bottle version
integrated in Treasumap/site.
Is this Aiab version OK ? (latest on master of TreasureMap)

BTW, I've just found that a new site has been added in the beginning of
August: *seaworthy-virt *[1]
=> it seems to be what some other people and I were looking for (Cf. [2])

As someone tested it?

[1]
https://opendev.org/airship/treasuremap/src/branch/master/site/seaworthy-virt
[2]