[Airship-discuss] [sig][airship-bootstrap] airshipctl golang module vs. airshipctl interacting with a docker container

Roman Gorshunov paye600 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 23:46:40 UTC 2019

Alan,

The go-diskfs doesn’t seem support manipulation of existing ISO’s. README says
that “Any attempt to Mkdir() or OpenFile() in write/append/create modes or Write()
to the file will result in an error.” [0].

Therefore, there would be a need to extract contents of existing iso, and rebuild it
(go-diskfs supports El Torito cd-rom spec, which allows cd’s to be bootable).

[0] https://github.com/diskfs/go-diskfs#read-only-filesystems

Best regards,
—
Roman Gorshunov