[Airship-discuss] Fw: Cloud init script generator for airshipctl

Dmitry Ukov dukov at mirantis.com
Wed Aug 28 09:59:10 UTC 2019

Kanwar,

that's excellent point but from bootstrap perspective there is no CABPK so
far  since there is no K8s. The only thing we have  at the beginning of the
deployment is LiveCD/LiveUSB image for ephemeral K8s cluster. Ephemeral
cluster on this Live image should be deployed using the same mechanism as
Target cluster for consistency sake. Therefore we need something that
generate this cloud init script.

That being said we can try to use  CABPK Golang library for generating
cloud-config.